The Franciacorta Consortium

How it all began

The Consortium was founded on 5 March 1990 by 29 producers with a view to ensuring that the Franciacorta wine production regulations are abided by and overseeing them. In 1993 it moved to its current site in Erbusco where it now has around 200 members including vine growers, winemakers and bottlers working in the Franciacorta DOCG, Curtefranca DOC and Sebino IGT appellation production chains.  

A logo, a provenance

An unmistakeable logo, a battlemented F, embodies the area’s wines, conjuring up the historic battlemented towers characteristic of the 19 towns within the production zone: Adro, Brescia (partial), Capriolo, Cazzago San Martino, Cellatica, Coccaglio, Cologne, Corte Franca, Erbusco, Gussago, Iseo, Monticelli Brusati, Ome, Paderno Franciacorta, Paratico, Passirano, Provaglio d’Iseo, Rodengo Saiano and Rovato.

MAIN PARTNERS

CNMI Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana
Porsche Carrera Cup Italia
1000 Miglia
EMMYS

TECHNICAL
PARTNERS

Slow Food
Parmigiano Reggiano
Valoritalia

EDUCATIONAL
PARTNERS