Experiencing Franciacorta from close-to is absorbing and satisfying, a chance to grasp the essence of the area in the most natural way.
These Franciacorta itineraries cut through a land packed with history and punctuated with villages, vineyards, hills and forests, making for a unique and unforgettable landscape.
To be done on foot or by bike, they are the ideal way to find out more about the area’s natural attractions, breathe in its aromas and gain an understanding of its details.
- Route 1: Franciacorta Satèn – Yellow path
- Route 2: Franciacorta Pas Dosé – Blue path
- Route 3: Franciacorta Brut – Green path
- Route 4: Franciacorta Rosé – Red path
- Route 5: Franciacorta Extra Brut – Black path
- Route 6: Franciacorta Millesimato – White path