Intense straw yellow. A fine and long-lasting perlage.
Delicate but pronounced ripe white and yellow fruit aromas accompanied by delicate white flower and dried fruit and nut aromas such as almond and hazelnut, sometimes toasted.
Pleasantly tangy and zesty, its innate roundness and creaminess makes for well-balanced silky sensations. In the mouth it is once again floral and yellow fruit which prevails, with pleasant notes of vanilla and butter (if aged in wood).
Pairings by type of flavour
- Seafood starters
- Delicate vegetable-based risottos
- Fish and white meat based pasta and rice and main dishes
- Not overly mature cheeses
- Asparagus and radicchio risotto
- Roast chicken with crunchy vegetables
- Catalan-style lobster*
*goes especially well with Franciacorta Satèn Millesimato or Riserva.