Palazzo Oldofredi (Oldofredi Palace)

Palazzo Oldofredi is the municipal headquarters of Cazzago San Martino. Its origins date back to the 17th century, when it was built by the Bornati family; it later passed into the hands of the noble Oldofredi family from Iseo who, between the 17th and 18th centuries, gave their name to the building.

The structure of the complex features an ancient 17th-century unit with style elements from the 16th and 18th centuries and a portico overlooking the central cloister, from which the Renaissance-style window frames can be seen. A square-shaped tower complements the austere architecture of the brolo (walled garden) on the north-eastern side.

其他Museums and Historic Sites

MAIN PARTNERS

logo michelin
CNMI Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana
Porsche Carrera Cup Italia
1000 Miglia

TECHNICAL
PARTNERS

Slow Food
Parmigiano Reggiano
Calvisius
Acqua Panna
San Pellegrino
Valoritalia

EDUCATIONAL
PARTNERS