The Sanctuary of the Madonna della Rosa, located on the most panoramic point of the Monte della Madonna, was built, according to popular tradition, on the site of the apparition of the Virgin Mary to a thirsty peasant, to whom she showed the spring where he could drink. The story goes that a rose garden bloomed on the exact spot where Our Lady appeared.
Buildings dating back to the 15th and 16th centuries contain frescoes from the 15th to 18th centuries. The first work is the Madonna Enthroned with Child and the Trinity, created in the last quarter of the 15th century and probably the result of an important commission. Further interest comes from a story dating back to 1833 when, after the Austrian troops had abandoned the site due to a lack of water, the water returned to its natural location.