Palazzo Municipale di Rovato (Municipal Palace of Rovato)

The Palazzo Comunale di Rovato is divided into three main sections, with different characteristics and dating back to different eras: one section located in Via Lamarmora presumably dating back to the late 15th century, another in Via Lamarmora dating back to the 15th century and the last portion located between Vicolo delle Rose and Vicolo delle Cantine, built between the 13th and 14th centuries.

 According to tradition, Moretto, the pseudonym of the famous artist Alessandro Bonvicino, resided in a part of the Palazzo Comunale, which is abundant with fine decorations such as coffered ceilings, numerous frescoes and porticoes typically made of Sarnico stone. 

Palazzo municipale rovato
OthersMuseums and Historic Sites

MAIN PARTNERS

logo michelin
CNMI Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana
Porsche Carrera Cup Italia
1000 Miglia

TECHNICAL
PARTNERS

Slow Food
Parmigiano Reggiano
Calvisius
Acqua Panna
San Pellegrino
Valoritalia

EDUCATIONAL
PARTNERS